Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Strike Over, So When Are My Favorite Shows Coming Back?

When Are My Favorite Shows Coming Back? lists for many TV shows what's expected for the remainder of the season.

The most common seems to be "Expected to shoot 4 to 7 new episodes to air in April/May." I'm looking forward to that for The Big Bang Theory, House and Grey's Anatomy (hopefully the season improves). I've recently gotten into Friday Night Lights and am sorry to see "No new episodes expected for this season. Future TBD." Heroes is a big "TBD" probably because of special effects, they need a longer lead time for the episodes.

Lost's news is pretty good "Six pre-strike episodes remain. Six additional episodes could air this season." Maybe more stuff will be revealed quicker. Battlestar Galactica is not listed but 10 new episodes are expected starting on April 4th.

And I think the best news is for the Bionic Woman, "No new episodes expected. Ever."

No comments: