Friday, October 25, 2013

Really David Gregory?

I'm not a big fan of David Gregory (ever since this) and don't watch Meet the Press much as a result. This tweet he posted today really surprises me:

.@ezraklein Will there be measurable damage done to the overall program by these rollout problems? #TweetThePress

The whole twitter conversation will supposedly be here but now I'm getting a 404. My favorite response was this, "Hard to answer that in 140 characters. Much easier in 2,000 words: link to wonkblog …"

Now I do depend on Klein for this kind of info too because he and his staff (particularly Sarah Kliff) seem to be covering it better than anyone. But I'm not a journalist, David Gregory is (supposedly). Him asking another journalist this seems to be the equivalent of asking a another student "what did you get for number five?". Now he does host the longest running TV show of all time and it is called Meet The Press, but Gregory could have just read WonkBlog to find out the answers like I did.

No comments: