Saturday, January 01, 2011

Happy New Year

I hope everyone had a Happy New Year. I'm making a change to this blog that I hope is an improvement.

Lately I've been linking to articles and not adding much to them. I want to write more reviews and longer articles here but I'm still reading from a firehose and find a lot of things of interest. I'm also reading more on the iPhone while away from the computer.

Since a lot of apps have a "tweet this" function, I've started a twitter feed, HowardLikedThis and it now appears in the sidebar here on the right. I'll still blog articles and include longer quotes if useful, but sometimes there's no need for me to add more than a title and a link. I'll now post those to the twitter feed.

Let me know what you think.

2 comments:

The Dad said...

I like the idea, because I've noticed that from you as well lately. Though now I will have to re-strategize. Your blog is one of my RSS feeds in Outlook...will have to see if I can add the Twitter feed as well.

Side note...saw the post an Huxley/Orwell. Sounds too depressing to read the full thing this early in the year.

Richard said...

Tweet away, tweet away, I will follow.

I appreciate the filtering you do and the interesting items you post, whether it be here on the blog or tweeted. I do appreciate the longer commentary on this blog, but I understand the time it takes (case in point my own languishing blog).