Monday, January 24, 2011

Razzie Awards Nominations

Oscar Nominations are tomorrow which means the Razzie Awards Nominations came out today. I'm happy to say I've basically seen none of the nominated films. There are a few small exceptions:


Jessica Alba got a Worst Supporting Actress nomination for four films: The Killer Inside Me, Little Fockers, Machete and Valentine’s Day. I've seen all but Fockers. Machete was fun at first but I didn't think it sustained itself for the whole film, still you had to know what you were getting going into it. The Killer Inside Me was weak and so was Valentine's Day.

Clash of the Titans got nominated for Worst Eye-Gouging Mis-Use of 3-D and I caught it recently on cable (in case it got a visual effects Oscar) but only in 2D. It wasn't very good.

But in general I'm pretty happy that I managed to miss all of: The Bounty Hunter, The Last Airbender, Sex and the City 2, Twilight Saga: Eclipse, and Vampires Suck.

No comments: