Monday, February 09, 2009

I'm Home

I'm home. I'm ok. I'm very tired and probably won't post again today. Apparently I had broken my nose a long time ago on the inside and it healed strange and the doctor was surprised I lasted as long as I did. Anyway, it's fixed and the surgery went ok.

My nose is clogged with packing, I have gauze taped too. How pleasant. Breathing through my mouth means my mouth dries up and I want to drink cold water. I'm also tired but that's all to be expected. I'll post again when I'm more awake.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Make sure Dave doesn't break into your house and shoot you with a disk gun while you are sleeping.

Anonymous said...

I hope the unplugging process goes smoothly, without a lot of CSI splatter...

Anonymous said...

You have broken your nose... on the inside?! Hmm :)

Hope recovery goes well!

Anonymous said...

Get well soon Howard!

Nancy said...

Poor you! I really hope you feel better as quickly as possible. Alternatively, we could get together. You could walk around and bring me things, and I could smell them for you.

(Readers who don't know - I recently broke my leg.) :)

Anonymous said...

Oh, man. I know exactly what you’re going through, man. I’ve had sinus surgery twice. It makes you appreciate good health.