Thursday, January 31, 2008

Pick Your Candidate

Here are three quizzes to fill out to help you pick a candidate:

Pick Your Candidate told me I like (in order): Kucinich, Edwards, Clinton, Biden, Gravel, Dodd, Obama

USA Today's Candidate Match Game told me I like (in order): Kucinich, Richardson, Biden, Obama, Gravel, Clinton, Edwards

Select Smart told me I like (in order): Obama, Kucinich, Dodd, Gore, Boomberg, Edwards, Clark, Biden, Clinton

Yeah, that helps.

Update: and Speak Out says I like Clinton, Obama, Kucinich.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So Romney scored first in my USA Today poll and last in the pick your candidate poll. Obama and Clinton were nearly even in all three polls. Do you suppose this is a reflection on the candidates or the nature of polls?

Karl

Howard said...

While I had problems with the wording of some of the questions, I think it's Ben's fault (or maybe Dharma's).