Friday, January 25, 2008

Obama Or Clinton

Chris Bowers on Open Left writes Why I Prefer Obama To Clinton. He covers 7 issues. "So, that makes four clear advantages to Obama, one to Clinton, and two areas that are about even. Overall, that is a very strong advantage for Obama" His preference is Edwards, but he's considering other options.

Pamela Leavey writes in The Huffington Post : Yes She Can! Why I'm Endorsing Hillary. Her choice is more emotion based. "And then it hit me. I knew that she could lead this nation in a better direction. I knew that she had the experience, the knowledge, the innate sense and the vision to start fixing the wrong that have been wrought on the American people by the Bush administration. Yes, she can, I told myself. Yes she can."

Ok, here's a bonus. Andrew Sullivan writes Huckabee On Divorce. "The Bible is clear. Jesus is actually explicit on this - and never mentioned homosexuality. Divorce is clearly forbidden. If we have strayed from such a core Biblical principle, and the Constitution is the place where we are supposed to resolve social policy, then Huckabee must support a constitutional amendment to ban divorce everywhere for everyone."

1 comment:

DKB said...

re: your "Bonus": Before, I just thought Huckabee was a nutjob who's scarily close to a position of power. Now I despise him and wish him ill... Sullivan's article links to an interview on Beliefnet in which Huckabee equates gay marriage with pedophilia and bestiality. Paragraph 7: http://www.beliefnet.com/story/228/story_22873_2.html I hope there really is a hell, and hope he rots in it soon.