Friday, January 25, 2008

GQ's 10 Best Guy Films You've Never Seen

GQ has a list this month of The Ten Best Guys Films You've Never Seen:

1. Rififi - Heist Flick
2. Croupier - Cool Britannia
3. The Limey - Bloody Villian
4. The Matador - Dark Comedy
5. WithNail & I - Buddy Film
6. The Last Detail - Road Movie
7. Point Blank - Noir Masterpiece
8. The Sand Pebbles - War Epic
9. Safe Men - Cult Comedy
10. The Beat That My Heart Skipped - French Import

I've seen Croupier, The Matador and Point Blank and really liked them. I also saw the Sand Pebbles and thought it was good. Now I have even more films to add to my list. The other 6 are all available on Netflix and it thinks I'll give them all about 3 out of 5 stars.

1 comment:

Silke Fisher said...

Thanks for sharing the post.. parents are worlds best person in each lives of individual..they need or must succeed to sustain needs of the family. buy dvd when calls the heart season 3