Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Golden Globe Nominations

The 67th Annual Golden Globe Awards Nominations. I've seen 83 films released this year and there are tons on this list I haven't seen.

By the end of the week I'll have seen all the best drama film nominations, but I've only seen 40% of the drama acting nominations.

I've seen 60% of the best comedy film nominations but only 1 of the best actress and 3 of the best actor in a comedy nominations.

I've seen 3 of the best animated film nominations and none of the best foreign language film nominations.

I've seen 60% of the supporting actress and actor nominations.

By the end of the week I'll have seen all the best director nominations.

And for the TV stuff, Breaking Bad was robbed.

1 comment:

Samuel Wright said...

The Golden Globes are always fun to watch; if nothing else, it gives me an idea of what movies I should see if I haven’t already; I gotta admit I’m rooting for Tarantino