Thursday, June 07, 2007

Speed Racer's Mach 5

I don't have much interest in the Transformers movie opening July 3rd. It must be a generational thing because I'm really looking forward to the Wachowski brothers live action version of Speed Racer coming out in a year. USA Today has an article, 'Speed Racer's' demon on wheels and here's a video of an interview, including the unveiling of the Mark 5.



I've never heard of Emile Hirsch who's playing Speed, but the rest of the cast looks good: Matthew Fox as Racer X, Christina Ricci as Trixie, Susan Sarandon as Mom and Johh Goodman as Pops.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

MACH five sir dude!

Geez Sparky is spinning in his grave and he isn't anywhere NEAR dead (-:

Howard said...

Yeah I'm an idiot. Fixed. My brain makes odd typos these days. :)