Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Romney and Obama Argue

Mitt Romney and Barack Obama are arguing over sex education in public schools. This is one of the things I hate about politics lately.

Obama favors teaching kindergartners about inappropriate touching to defend themselves against sexual predators. Romney says that Obama favors sex education in kindergarten. Obama defends by saying Romney is implying something that's not true, we favor "age appropriate sex ed". Romney says what's appropriate for kindergarten age is none. If I were Obama I would say "Mitt Romney doesn't want to protect your children from sexual predators". I think it would be a more effective comeback.

But of course it's not a more effective level of debate. This is the equivalent of "I know you are but what am I?" I don't know if it's true or not but as I remember, it's always the Republicans who start this (as in this case). Bleech.

No comments: