Monday, May 07, 2007

Back to the Gym

So I made it back to gym today after a long period off. See I like walking to the gym so I like going in good weather. I know that's backward, gyms are for winter and in the good weather you should be outside taking advantage of it and playing sports or something. Maybe that's the walking part. Oh well, I've always "thought different". Hopefully it's the start of a trend.

Maybe I could get a sponsorship?

New Balance Sneakers
Gap Shorts
Life is Good T-Shirt
iPod Shuffle - Tiny and filled with NPR and Astronomy Podcasts
Etymotic ER-6 headphones - light, small, good sounding, blocks out the crappy gym music

Be Like Howard.

2 comments:

Nancy said...

Woo hoo! I'm so glad we are both back gym-ing again. Now we just have to go on a regular basis...

Howard said...

Woo hoo. Well the last two weeks I've gone 4 times and am on track this week. Of course Monica Goodlings testimony today might throw me off :)