Monday, May 22, 2006

Alias Opposite 24

ABC is showing the series finale of Alias tonight at 9pm. It's annoying that it's opposite the 24 finale. Moreso because all year the episodes have been shown on Wednesday and not Monday. ABC is showing a lot of 2 hour finales this year (Alias, Lost, Grey's Anatomy, Desperate Housewives). If one of the biggest complaints has been to many reruns, and if all the 2 hour shows are really in two 1 hour parts to make future syndication easier, why not get an extra week ouf the season and avoid a rerun? Maybe they're trying to avoid going up against the American Idol finale, but I'm sure they could have arranged to show it on some other Wednesday. Sweeps are annoying.

The funny thing is that with Tivo I can record one and watch the other, which is what I'll do. But I like watching both of these shows live in HD and I'm still waiting for the freakin' HDTivo to ship.

No comments: