Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Just Take Out Gun Accidents and Auto Accidents

I like to think that I would have done as good a job as dday if I had gotten to this claim first, If You Take Out The People Who Die, Americans Live Forever. From watching the Daily Show I knew the "Are you aware that if you take out gun accidents and auto accidents, that the United States actually is better than those other countries?" claim came from Betsy McCaughey and a Google search found this WSJ blog post. But just read dday's article, saves me work. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Is it any wonder that the repubs need to stick with "death panels" and "pull the plug on grandma" as their primary insights into the health care debate.

It can be twisted and ugly sight (think slow motion train wreck) when some repubs try to use facts, figures, and logic to buttress their causes.

TT