The EFF makes a stink about the App Store's Developer Agreement, Sorry iPhone Users: Apple’s Dev Agreement Means No EFF Mobile App for iOS. Good for them. I think the App Store is generally a good thing but I basically agree with EFF's issues with the Agreement.
- There should not be a ban on public statements about a non-confidential agreement
- You should be able to reverse engineer as under fair use
- There shouldn't be a monopoly for the app store
- Apple shouldn't be able to kill your product at any time without reason
- I'm not sure that jailbreaking should be banned, but it should at least be well marked. The average user should not be tricked into jailbreaking their phone.