Friday, May 04, 2012

All-Request Photos: Stanley Cup Playoffs, Ernest Hemingway, Lucha Libre ...

In Focus presents All-Request Photos: Stanley Cup Playoffs, Ernest Hemingway, Lucha Libre .... "As part of an ongoing experiment, I solicited reader requests for news photos as part of our Culture Report. I asked people on Twitter and email, 'Would you like to see a good photo of a particular subject? A high-res version of a photo you've already seen somewhere else? A photo from a particular photographer or event? If I have access and can find it, I'll try to post it.' The response was even better than the last time we did this, the subject matter was varied, and the task of finding the images and composing the entry was great fun. Images ranged from Ernest Hemingway to the Flaming Lips, taken in places from North Korea to the International Space Station. If you like this experiment, let me know in the comments, and I'll turn it into a more regular feature. To all those who made requests, thanks so much. [36 photos]"

No comments: