Saturday, January 28, 2012

All-Request Photos from In Focus

In Focus posted All-Request Photos: Aurora Borealis, Blue Frogs, Spacewalks ... "Yesterday I decided to try an experiment: I solicited reader requests for news photos. I asked people on Twitter and Google+, 'Would you like to see a good photo of a particular subject? A high-res version of a photo you've already seen somewhere else? A photo from a particular photographer or event? If I have access and can find it, I'll try to post it' (details). The response was great, the subject matter was varied, and the task of finding the images and composing this entry was great fun. Images ranged from massive solar flares to tiny insects, taken in places from Thailand to outer space. If you enjoy this experiment, let me know in the comments, and I may develop it into a more regular feature. To all those who made requests, thanks so much, I hope you like what I was able to find. [29 photos]"

No comments: