Friday, November 13, 2009

The Best Tv Series of the ’00s

The A.V. Club has a good list of The best TV series of the ’00s. They do a top 30 and the writeup one each is spot on. I've seen all but the following:

10. The Shield
15. Veronica Mars
20. Tim And Eric Awesome Show, Great Job!
23. Undeclared
28. Eastbound & Down
29. Wonder Showzen

They missed the UK series Coupling which should be in the top 10. I also liked Rome a lot and Rescue Me. South Park has been quite impressive over a long period of time.

I also like The Big Bang Theory and True Blood though IMHO they haven't been on long enough to make this list.

2 comments:

DKB said...

Perhaps I just completely fail to understand them, but I think "Wonder Showzen" and "Tim and Eric Awesome Show" are awful. Really really painfully awful. I think my life would be better if I could say I'd never seen them. Perhaps I can only take stupid shows that are animated, because I find some "Aqua Teen Hunger Force" and "Moral Orel" to be hilarious, and they're painfully, intentionally stupid.

Howard said...

I can't deal with "Aqua Teen Hunger Force" and "Moral Orel". I do like Harvey Birdman Attorney at Law.