In time for tomorrow's GOP debate, Matt Taibbi has posted The Official GOP Debate Drinking Game Rules. I have some additions.
Take a drink if:
- Another candidate mentions Trump's hair.
- Trump calls another candidate (or their idea or statement) "dumb" or "stupid".
- Another candidate makes fun of Christie's weight.
- Trump mentions a (secret) plan to defeat ISIL but won't say what it is.
- Another candidate mentions one of Trump's bankruptcies.
- Any candidate mentions runaway inflation.
- Any candidate talks about anyone's birth certificate (including their own).
- Any candidate mentions activist judges.
- Any candidate thanks someone "for their service".
- Any candidate mentions one of the other GOP candidates not at this debate.
- Any candidate mentions a "mushroom cloud"
- Trump tells anyone "You're fired!"
Have some chocolate (or something sweet) if:
- Any candidate says they believe in evolution
- Any candidate says they believe in climate change
- Any candidate says the world is more than 6000 years old
- Any candidate supports abortion in any particular circumstance (e.g., to protect the life of the woman)
- Any candidate supports any additional form of gun control
- Any candidate is for any form of campaign finance reform
- Any candidate supports alternative fuels (with tax incentives or anything)
- Any candidate supports any financial regulation
- Any candidate supports anything that would raise some tax on the wealthy
Got any others?