I've seen about 80% of everything on the space station and don't really want to see any of the other 20%.
How do you have Beverly Hills Cop II and III but not the original? At least they skipped the third Matrix film.
I don't know what Blazing Saddles Blended is.
Though listed separately, Elizabeth and The Golden Age is probably, Elizabeth: The Golden Age