Friday, July 08, 2005

Fox News Shows its Colors Again

Fox News showed it's true self yesterday covering the London bombing. Here are three disturbing quotes.

During Fox News' coverage of the July 7 London bombings, Washington managing editor Brit Hume said "I mean, my first thought when I heard -- just on a personal basis, when I heard there had been this attack and I saw the futures this morning, which were really in the tank, I thought, "Hmmm, time to buy." Nice to think of personal gain during a bombing.

Biran Kilmeade and Stuart Varney discuss on Fox & Friends how the attacks put terrorism at the number 1 spot and global warming and African aid come off the front burner. "I think that works to our advantage, in the Western world's advantage, for people to experience something like this together"

And I wish I knew where I got this reference but on Thu Jul 7 2005 at 9:48 AM EDT someone on Fox News said " That these people are, If necessary, prepared to spill Arab blood in addition to the blood of regular -- of nonarab people living in London." I'd like to know who else doesn't count as a regular person.

Just disgusting.

No comments: