Saturday, March 12, 2005

Fun in Pittsburgh

Sorry for the pause in posts. I was in Pittsburgh, PA visiting some friends. We saw a standup show by Lewis Black which was hysterical. If you'd like to hear it, it's basically his newest album Luther Burbank Performing Arts Center Blues. Though the show I saw had its unique points. He's coming to Boston's Orpheum Theatre on April 9th.


The next night I and some friends had a wonderful dinner at Sonoma Grille. We basically had what's in the picture in the article, a tapas platter of five appetizers served on a barrel round and a Mixed Grille platter where you get to pick two or three things (I had Shrimp Tempora, Crab Cakes, and Veal wrapped in bacon). Lot's of food, lots of wine, lots of friends, lots of fun. If you're in town I highly recommend it.

No comments: