Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Michele Bachmann Has Jumped the Shark

I'm glad to see people waking up to the craziness of Michele Bachmann. Even Rush Limbaugh is.

"On Fox News after the debate, Bachmann added to the criticism with this line: 'I will tell you that I had a mother last night come up to me here in Tampa, Florida, after the debate,' Bachmann said. 'She told me that her little daughter took that vaccine, that injection, and she suffered from mental retardation thereafter.'"

I heard her say the same thing on the Today show this morning. She's careful to say a woman told her this, so it's not clear if she believe it or not. But it's also clear that she's not smart enough to repeat on a national broadcast, what a person who goes to presidential debate tells her after it's over.

"Limbaugh said that was a step too far."

And that's saying something.

1 comment:

DKB said...

Does that mean the shark gets to eat her?