Friday, May 20, 2011

Remember: World to End Tomorrow

As I reported in March, Family Radio says tomorrow is Judgement Day. I saw a shrink wrapped bus driving around Boston on Wed to remind me of this. Sorry, I didn't get a picture because I was driving. Apparently it happens at 6pm local time.

Now I'm a little confused on what tomorrow actually is. Is it the final judgement? But there's also supposed to be a first judgement. And shouldn't Christ have returned already? Maybe he's keeping a low profile.

I'm also not quite sure what happens to me. I think I just stay here, but I guess I might go to hell, or maybe here turns into hell? There are supposed to be earthquakes. Anyway all the true believers go up to heaven. That I'd like. It would basically guarantee the Democrats would win the 2012 election. In fact, there will probably be a lot of vacancies in Congress so we'll need special elections and probably won't have to wait till 2012. Bring it on.

2 comments:

DKB said...

Wow, how could you be so very wrong? There won't be any instant vacancies in Congress after the rapture, think "false prophets" and moneychangers. They'll be the first through the gates of Hell. If they were truly followers of Christ they'd be looking after the poor instead of servicing the rich.

The amusing part of it is that those they paint as the evil destroyers of a Christian society (the left) are working harder toward living the major part of Christ's teaching than any of the political types on the right.

Ken Flowers said...

Honestly Howard, this guy's theology is so far from mainstream that it's hard to understand what he is claiming in the typical Christian timelines I'm familiar with. Best I can figure, this is the rapture event followed by earthquakes for five months. I can guess he might be associating the earthquakes with some sort of tribulation, but that would be a theological stretch.