Sunday, September 19, 2010

TV Premieres

Remember how a few years ago the new TV season was so spread out that shows were starting every week and some as far out as November. It seems Hollywood learned and that just about everything is starting up this week. It also seems to be a year of cop shows with a couple of legal ones and no doctor shows. Thankfully there don't seem to be too many new reality shows either. Anything you're looking forward too?

I'm most looking forward to the return of Dexter and of course The Big Bang Theory. Boardwalk Empire on HBO is getting a lot of buzz. I'm not sure about it but will give it a try. Same with The Event, Hawaii Five-O, $#! My Dad Says, and Undercovers. The first ep of Outlaw was pretty weak, but I'll give it another shot.

3 comments:

The Dad said...

I'm far more looking forward to returns such as Modern Family, Glee and the Middle than I am pretty much anything in the new list. Mike and Molly seems minorly interesting. Lone Star as well. Well, it's gonna be a not-so-productive week though, that's for sure.

Hey, is Flash Forward coming back? Hadn't heard anything about it.

The Dad said...

Never mind, I used that Internet thing to find out...

http://tvseriesfinale.com/tv-show/flashforward-cancelled-season-two-14966/

Howard said...

And I just heard on NPR that nothing new this season on broadcast TV is worth watching. http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=129940023