Monday, August 30, 2010

Renaming Crayolas

I suspect some of you will want this for your kids, Educational Chemistry Crayon Labels set of 48. "Children play and draw with crayons practically every day, so why not make the experience more educational? This listing is for a set of 48 labels to stick in the crayons in a basic 48 pack of Crayola crayons so that while children are coloring, they are also exposed to the names of chemicals that will make those colors! So instead of thinking 'I want green' they will think 'I want Barium Nitrate Ba(NO3)2 Flame' and then when they take chemistry in high school and their teacher sets some gas on fire and it makes a green color and they ask the class what chemical it was your student will know it was Barium! Genius!"

NewImage.jpg

1 comment:

Megs said...

I just want Midnight Blue, dammit. I don't want to know the frickin' science behind it!