Thursday, July 29, 2010

Productivity & Office Software for Mac

Mac.AppStore has The Ultimate Collection of Productivity & Office Software for Mac a long list of apps in the categories To Do, Information Collection, Notes, Time Tracking (and billing), All In One, Outlining, Misc, Office Suites, Word Processors, and Spreadsheets.

For the record, I use The Hit List and iWork regularly. I've used On The Job for time tracking and invoicing, and I've just started using Notational Velocity for note taking. In the past I've toyed with Evernote and DevonThink and have always wished I had a use for Curio.

Not included in their list but mentioned in the comments, I'd use Scrivener for creative writing. I've also looked at Circus Ponies Notebook but it was never quite right and I didn't have that much of a need. They're working on an iPad version and that could be amazing.

No comments: