Monday, December 21, 2009

Top Ten

There are a lot of Top Ten lists being published now. Top Ten of the Decade and Top Ten of the year. I've seen a lot of movies this year and I've been keeping track so I will provide a long list of films, but I'm not ready yet. Film critics see a lot of films before their general release and a bunch of films don't open before Christmas, and even several of those will take some weeks before they make it to Boston.

But I want to get in on the fun. Here is a list of Ten Films I Have to See Before I Can Make a Top Ten Films of the Year List (in no particular order):

1. Me and Orson Wells
2. Brothers
3. Nine
4. Sherlock Holmes
5. Broken Embraces
6. Crazy Heart
7. The Imaginarium of Dr. Parnasus
8. It's Complicated
9. A Single Man
10. The White Ribbon

No comments: