Tuesday, October 07, 2008

CNN Focus Group on Debate

I just saw the focus group reaction to the debate on CNN and I don't know what these people were watching. One didn't undestand anything, ok that's her problem. Two others commented they didn't hear specifics. Well there were some but maybe it's hard to give specifics in 1 minute answers. Perhaps the debate rules should allow longer answers? (Ya think?) They take the time anyway but even with 2 minutes you can't give specifics. I wonder if these people have looked on the candidates website for specifics on their polices. I take that back, I don't wonder.

Another group member said he didn't hear much different between this debate and the last one from either candidate. Does he expect them to change their positions within 2 weeks? Another said he thought Obama won the first one but thought the town hall format favored McCain. I wonder what he saw tonight that made him think McCain did better, I found the performances pretty similar.

No comments: