Friday, May 09, 2008

Saving The Environment is Hard

A few weeks ago I bought two of those canvas bags to carry groceries in. You know, the bags you're supposed to use to save the environment and not use either plastic or plastic. So I brought home what might have been 6 plastic bags worth of food in just two reusable canvas bags, great. I even used one to bring some things to a dinner party that night, it was perfect for that.

Then I put them on the table near the back door. And the next time I went grocery shopping i forgot them. And the next. So I put them in the trunk of my car. And today I went to Russo's and realized while paying that I had left the bags in the car.

Old habits die hard. If anyone has tips for remember that you have canvas bags, I'd appreciate hearing them.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I never remembered my bags when they were in the trunk either. So I started leaving them on the back seat and that made them in my face enough to start remembering.

Anonymous said...

Read you post on remembering

Howard said...

What? These posts are related?