Sunday, April 20, 2008

Answer Me Jesus

I was with friends last night and they had a pink Answer Me Jesus. It's the best magic 8 ball ever. He was remarkably prophetic.

FA33CE4B-F6C4-4ECC-ADF5-011C5FDB1EB6.jpg


The phrases are a little hard to read but included:

Have faith
Yes my child
Let me ask my Dad
I still love you
Wait for a sign
pray harder
Hallellujah
resist the devil
for Christ sake
I died for this?
the holy water will sting
watch out for the lightening
hypocrite
no chance in hell
have a nice afterlife
it is not righteous
Sinner
ye of little faith

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't beleieve you put this up on youf blog. Of course I also can't believe that I can't spell "believe." So whatever. Here is what I say:

"Let me ask my father"

Sorry but I can't seem to log in

Nancy