Monday, January 07, 2008

Star Trek Insurrection

My TiVo recorded Star Trek Insurrection for me as a suggestion. It's not a bad idea as I'm a Star Trek fan. I know I've seen this movie, I've seen every Star Trek movie and every episode of all the series (well not all the Voyager ones). The thing that surprised me was I didn't remember this film at all. Not one thing about. I fast forwarded through the whole thing, I didn't remember a single scene. Insurrection is the ninth film in the series and follows the rule that the odd numbered films suck. The story would have been better served as an hour long episode and it wouldn't have been a very good one. Data is a floatation device? Worf has a pimple? Pickard Mamboing? Terry Gilliam face stretching? Try try to prevent a people from being moved by moving them?



No comments: