Tuesday, December 12, 2006

The Joys of Wisdom Teeth V

It's hard to know but I think I'm feeling a little better. It was still hard opening my mouth to eat this morning it seemed a little easier at dinner. I still need the Vicodin but the swelling seems to be going down a bit. It was always hard to see, but touching it tonight it seems a little smaller. The antibiotics must be working. While I didn't think my nose was at all stuffed, shortly after taking them my nose is very very clear. The Ciprofloxacin is a oblong pill I take every 12 hours, no biggie. The Metronidazole is a medium sized round pill that tastes awful. I take it three times a day and to avoid a foul chalky taste I now put a little water in my mouth first and then add the pill and swallow as fast as I can.

I'm not sure which pill is doing it but I'm drowsy during the day. That's the reason for not too many blog posts. Hopefully it's the Vicodin and that will stop as soon as the swelling goes down. The antibiotics go on for 8 and 10 days to complete the course. I go back to the dentist tomorrow morning at 9am, so I should know a little more then.

No comments: