Saturday, September 09, 2006

FBI Agents say Path to 9/11 Inaccurate

"Two retired F.B.I. agents said today that they had rejected advisory roles on the disputed ABC mini-series, 'The Path to 9/11,' because of concerns about the program' accuracy."

Some quotes from Thomas E. Nicoletti:

“I told them unless they were changing this, I could not have my name associated with it."

"There were so many inaccuracies”

“I’m well aware of what’s dramatic license and what’s historical inaccuracy, and this had a lot of historical inaccuracy.”

Dan Coleman, who retired from the F.B.I. in 2004, said “They sent me the script, and I read it and told them they had to be kidding, I wanted my friends at the F.B.I. to still speak to me.”

But my favorite quote: “I’m Irish and I believe in ghosts, I don’t want to be haunted.”

No comments: