Saturday, January 07, 2006

I'm Back

I was in Vegas, not for CES, but celebrating my birthday. Lost a little but had fun. I did win $90 on a the first pull of $1 monopoly slot machine. "O" was amazing. I really wanted an intermission to take a breath. The stage is a giant pool that changes depth and shape throughout the show and they do it in such a way you barely notice the transitions. The acts were mostly acrobatics above the pool and were a little less varied than in other Cirque shows. The rest of the trip was all good.


Anonymous said...

It would have been nice if you had told us.

Howard said...

I'll try to do better in the future. Things were a little busy between the cruise and vegas. I still have 2 movie reviews and the cruise to write about.

Natalie & Jessica's Dad said...

Hey, he told me. Actually more specifically it waas something like, "Can't talk...Vegas". but he got his point across.